Haena Beach Kauai Hawaii:- Haena Beach is a piece of paradise where lush tropical jungle matches white sand beaches and turquoise waters. The popular and incredibly recognizable Mount Makana (Bali Hai) looms strangely above Haena Beach and provides a spectacular background for sunsets and photograph opportunities. Haena Beach Park offers excellent snorkeling and swimming through calm conditions.
This is a lovely beach to research and do a little bit of beach-combing and good shell collecting. Throughout summertime that the surf can be exceedingly large, causing harmful shore-break and powerful currents. You’re able to see from the coast as seasoned water-men and girls ride those awe-inspiring giant waves. Among the favorite North Shore attractions, the Maniniholo dry cave is located across the road from Haena Beach Park.
Beach Safety of Haena Beach Kauai Hawaii
- Pick beaches Using a lifeguard.
- Before going into the water test for any warning signals indicating hazardous problems.
- Prevent swimming during high surf.
- Never allow modest children to play or swim water unattended.
- Never swim in muddy water rather than swim in river mouths.
- Never turn your back to the sea, a short wave can knock you down and drag you out.
- Listen to weather and surf predictions on local radio or check the surf report.
Haena Beach Kauai Hawaii HD Wallpaper